Yea, yea, y'all are probably screaming "Update you fag of a bitch!" Sorry, *grins sheepishly* ehehe... So much has happened. First the disgusting camp which the whole NUS high student body was required to attend then the amazingly fun-and-boring-at-the-same-time trip to Japan. Since the former is considerably outdated and most of the people who visit my blog (with the exception of Sarah) would've gone and heard my complaints. So now, on the the trip.
Got to Changi airport and I realized that we're supposed to meet at... 8? er, yea, after that the whole group of us went and shopped around for a bit and got on the plane. Didn't sleep a wink so when we got to Japan, I was so falling asleep during the DNA talk. The fish smell sorta woke me up though, LOL. Then we went to the fishing village (let me reinforce that fact: I dislike fish. Immensely.) and realized that the beaches there are BLACK. Er... Oh, then we had the common bath. It's really awkward the first couple of times but after that it's all "ah whatever, I don't give a horse's ass" and you run around the place stark naked. Actually I'm kidding. The running about one. XD. The food at the fishing village was the best and that night, Daniel and Joshua decided to entertain 10 or so of us girls with their little stand up comedian act. "Hothothot, coldcoldcold."
The second day was pretty much just shopping after a talk. You know, the only lectures I actually enjoyed somewhat were the Bridgestone and the... Well, actually just the Bridgestone.
Then the third day was spent at Disneyland, Tokyo where we were set free from the clutches of the teachers and parents and I spent all of my very limited amount of money. After that day, everything basically just went past in a blur. And I've been back in Singapore for at least 4 days. And nothing has happened. *cries*
You piss me off.
3:33 PM